Lint collector catches fire at University Health

Local

A dyer lint collector caught fire on top of the University Health building in Shreveport on Monday afternoon. 

The fire did not cause any evacuations and no employees nor patients were hurt in the accident. 

“We’ve had these kinds of things before so our staff is prepared,” said University Health spokesperson Bill Strother.

Thirteen fire units were on scene and handled the fire in just under an hour. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Loving Living Local 600x600

Don't Miss