PANOLA COUNTY, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – The first positive coronavirus case has been reported in Panola County.
The Panola County case was confirmed by County Judge LeeAnn Jones.
Jones tells KTAL/KMSS that the county is “shelter in place” order to be effective midnight Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
According to the Texas Department of State Health Services is reporting 3,266 coronavirus cases and 41 deaths.
More Coronavirus News
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Amid J&J vaccine pause, Texas to get 1.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine next week
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?