A Texas man is recovering after being bitten by his pet cobra named “Ninja.”
A Beaumont, Texas snake handler is home from the hospital with an incredible story of survival.
Salvador Cavazos says his venomous pet cobra pulled a fast one Sunday night and bit him.
Cavazos was feeding his pet cobra named “Ninja” at Beaumont’s Gator Country when the bite occurred.
His neighbor Gary Saurage, who also owns Gator Country, drove him to the nearest hospital. Then he was flown to to Ben Taub hospital in Houston.
“The way everything fell into place and how everyone helped was a miracle,” Cavazos says.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2Cr2EsU