Two pimps and six prostitutes are locked up following an undercover operation in Bossier Parish.
The Bossier Sheriff-Police Narcotics/Vice Task Force assisted the FBI in arresting eight people in Operation Cross Country XI.
The goal of the operation was to recover underage victims of sex trafficking and prostitution.
The arrests were made on Oct. 13 during an undercover operation when prostitutes would agree to have sex for money with an undercover Bossier agent at a local hotel.
One of the prostitutes was only 17 years old, and because of her age, federal agents recovered the juvenile as an underage victim of human trafficking.
Also, one of the pimps arrested had just bonded out of jail earlier that morning for similar crimes.
Arrested for Pandering:
- Edward Graham, 36, of Ft. Smith, Ark. He had also just bonded out of the Bossier Max earlier that day after being arrested on warrant racketeering charges. Also, he was previously arrested for pandering in Oct. 2016 for being a pimp for Latrice Ford.
- Latrice Ford, 23, of Ft. Smith, Ark. She was also previously arrested for prostitution in Oct. 2016; Graham was her pimp.
Arrested for Prostitution:
- Briana Alexander, 25, of Dallas.
- Lawren Hollingsworth, 27, of the 2900 block of Lake Hurst Ave. in Shreveport. She was also arrested on a fugitive warrant through Mississippi.
- ·Sara Gwaltney, 36, of Pinellas, Fla.
- Krystyl Johnson, 36, of Tulsa, Okl.
- Tamisha Brown, 25, of Ft. Smith, Ark.
- 17-year-old female (issued arrest summons, no photo); recovered by federal agents as an underage victim of human trafficking.