LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY)- Mezco Fabrication, a metal shop in Acadiana, is making a line of touchless door handles for buildings and businesses. They’re even working on a proto-type for shopping carts. News 10’s Mark Rigsby shows us what they’ve come up with.
If your building or business would like to participate in the proto-type testing for the touchless door handle, you can contact the company with the information below:
Mezco Fabrication, LLC, 201 Arabian Drive, Lafayette, LA 70507
- ‘It’s time to hunker down’: Los Angeles residents told to stay home amid COVID-19 surge
- Jefferson ISD going into virtual learning for rest of 2020 due to growth in COVID-19 cases
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Oklahoma reports record-high 54 deaths as virus surges
- Craft brewers, bar owners slam Louisiana virus restrictions