CADDO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Caddo Parish Coroner’s office has confirmed three more deaths as a result of COVID-19, bringing the total number of those killed by the coronavirus in the parish to 15.
According to the coroner’s office, a 75-year-old man and a 48-year-old man died on Thursday. The coroner’s office has not released any names.
One of the men passed away at his residence and the other died at Willis-Knighton Medical Center on Greenwood Road. The third patient was a 62-year-old man who died at Willis-Knighton Bossier Health Center on Wednesday.
As with previous cases, officials say all three men suffered from pre-existing serious health conditions. The first Caddo Parish COVID-19 death occurred on March 24, 2020.
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video
- Bossier Parish confirms 494 new positive COVID-19 cases, 11 new deaths
- Hospitalizations are increasing in East Texas and restrictions could return if trends continue
- COVID-19 and schools: NE Texas and SW Arkansas teachers motivate each other while teaching during the pandemic