CADDO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Caddo Parish Coroner’s office has confirmed three more deaths as a result of COVID-19, bringing the total number of those killed by the coronavirus in the parish to 15.
According to the coroner’s office, a 75-year-old man and a 48-year-old man died on Thursday. The coroner’s office has not released any names.
One of the men passed away at his residence and the other died at Willis-Knighton Medical Center on Greenwood Road. The third patient was a 62-year-old man who died at Willis-Knighton Bossier Health Center on Wednesday.
As with previous cases, officials say all three men suffered from pre-existing serious health conditions. The first Caddo Parish COVID-19 death occurred on March 24, 2020.
- Heading back to the gym? Doctors explain how to stay safe
- Arkansas governor says residents must manage virus risk
- 839 new virus cases reported in Texas as reopening continues
- Locals form line around Ross store awaiting reopening
- COVID-19 hospitalizations still dropping in Louisiana