BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Those who qualify for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program can now apply for benefits all day through September 23.
This change comes after the program received low wait times during Phase 2.
Before, residents had to apply based off of an alphabet system.
More information on the DSNAP application can be found here.
- City of Marshall wants voters to vote on ballot propositions
- Community reacts to Many HS principal’s arrest after alleged sexual assaults surface from ’90s
- Race for Shreveport City Council District A
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Beyond the Protests: Addressing racial disparities in healthcare