WASHINGTON, D.C. – (KTVE) – Louisiana Congressman Ralph Abraham has reached out to Tesla CEO Elon Musk in an effort to promote Northern Louisiana as a possible location for Tesla headquarters.
In a letter sent to Musk, Rep. Abraham states that Northern Louisiana is the logical place to move Tesla by highlighting our skilled workforce, the I-20 Tech Corridor, and Louisiana’s affordable quality of life as reasons the fit would be perfect.
- Is Elon Musk the next ‘Florida Man?’
- Elon Musk tweet-responds local leaders inviting Tesla to relocate to South Texas
Rep. Abraham stated in part that “the benefits that Tesla and Louisiana could offer each other are countless, and I cannot think of a better place for Tesla to relocate.”
Continue reading for the full letter.
- Southern Quality Ford Friday Night Blitz: Week 13 Scores & Highlights
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- District Judge candidate denies involvement in staged automobile accident ring, elaborate insurance scam
- New Orleans Pelicans announce 2020 preseason schedule