BATON ROUGE, La. (LOCAL 33/FOX 44) – One scoreboard shows Louisiana is struggling when it comes to social distancing.
Unacast uses data from cellphones to track social distancing.
Every state has a grade. As of Friday afternoon, Louisiana’s grade is a D-. At one point, our state had a B grade.
“Around Easter weekend, the date shows that people kinda lost their discipline, lost their focus a little bit. Trying to get that back so that we can be in the best possible position to move forward, reopen the economy and do so safely,” said Gov. John Bel Edwards.
Governor John Bel Edwards and his team use the social distancing scoreboard to track the state’s progress through this pandemic.
The social distancing scoreboard also tracks parishes. You can see your parish’s grade here.
More Coronavirus News
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Third US vaccine could raise question of which shots are best
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Central Arkansas restaurants packed after governor relaxes COVID restrictions