BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Louisiana Department of Health has issued an order banning all non-essential dental procedures for at least the next four weeks.
According to an update posted on the Louisiana Board of Dentistry, the Louisiana Department of Health issued the order Tuesday prohibiting all routine, non-essential dental procedures be prohibited beginning March 18, 2020, until at least April 16, 2020.
The order, signed by State Health Officer Jimmy Guidry, also advises all dental providers to contact their families and notify them immediately.
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Listen: President Trump calls Fauci a ‘disaster’ and seeks to reassure his team he can win
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Bowie Co. confirms 86 new COVID-19 cases
- Texas DSHS unveils COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan