BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gov. John Bel Edwards is addressing the Resilient Louisiana Commission on Friday morning.
According to the organization, “the Resilient Louisiana Commission is charged with helping chart the state’s path from COVID-19 to a stronger and healthier economy that is more resistant to future disruptions.”
The virtual meeting is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
- Correctional officer, inmate sentenced for bribery & smuggling scheme at ETX prison
- Mansfield man wanted on drug charges in DeSoto Parish
- Shreveport man pleads guilty to robbing, killing cab driver
- Governor Asa Hutchinson announces intent to grant executive clemency
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests