HIGH POINT, N.C. (WNCN) — An 18-month-old boy who went missing when the vehicle he was inside of was stolen from a parking lot in High Point has been located, according to High Point police.
An Amber Alert was issued around 1 a.m. for Legend Masir Goodwine.
He was inside a gold Acura TL sedan when it was taken from a parking lot at 1100 South Main St. in High Point around 11 p.m., authorities said.
Goodwine and the suspect were located in Davidson County, according to police. High Point police are enroute to their location.
Goodwine is safe and in law enforcement custody, police said.
The suspect has not been named at this time.
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- The 2020 Red River Balloon Rally kicks off next Friday
- Gov. Edwards declares State of Emergency in advance of Cristobal potentially making landfall in Louisiana
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- SFD investigating house fire on Olga Street