NEW ORLEANS, La. (BRPROUD) – Saints and Pelicans owner Gayle Benson has tested positive for COVID-19.
Benson has not been hospitalized and remains at home.
According to a statement from the New Orleans Saints early Friday afternoon, Benson has not missed a day of work and calls at Saints and Pelicans and has participated in daily NBA and NFL owners calls.
Benson became the principal owner of the Saints after the death of her husband, Tom Benson, in 2018.
- Arkansas homeowner receives letter telling him to take his Black Santa down and move
- Man wounded during shooting in Werner Park neighborhood, SPD investigating
- Historic C.C. Antoine house turned into illegal dumping site
- Bossier Parish Schools to remain open after Gov. Edwards’ modified Phase 2 Proclamation
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?