KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Man steals puppy from Texas couple at knifepoint in Arby’s parking lot
- ASP identifies Texarkana man struck, killed by Miller County sheriff’s deputy
- Sunshine returns and will stick around for most of the week with below normal temperatures
- Missouri woman who lost 11 friends and relatives to COVID-19 gives back to community
- Payton: Critiques today will be vital in Saints’ success moving forward