AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Texas teachers react to new guidelines set by the Texas Education Agency
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Greenwood Mayoral race candidates share their platforms before Saturday election
- Woman survives contracting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage