ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A St. Petersburg woman is accused of allowing her two dogs to kill a duckling while the ducklings’ mother attempted to stop it.
According to witnesses, Bonnie Nave, 59, kicked the mother duck several times to allow her dogs to attack the duckling.
According to an arrest affidavit, Nave did not deny the attack but told deputies the ducks attacked her dog. The affidavit stated that Nave thought the ducks were an invasive species.
Nave was booked into jail and later released on $5,000 bond.
- Lifeshare Blood Center to host blood drive in honor of a local man’s 20th Anniversary of near-death experience
- Runoff race for City Court Judge in Shreveport
- Cassidy: COVID-19 relief bill not a stimulus bill
- Resolution to dedicate state highway in memory of Carl Pierson
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents