LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Arkansas Department of Health released their first flu report for 2021 and reported an additional flu death for the week.
According to the report, for the week of January 3-9, an additional flu-related death was reported.
Nine people have died since the beginning of flu season on September 27, 2020.
For Week 1, Arkansas reported “Minimal” or 2 out of 13 for Influenza-Like-Illness (ILI) activity level indicator.
Since September 27, 1,150 positive influenza tests have been reported to the ADH online database by health care providers.
- SPD investigating Garden Valley shooting that left 1 man hospitalized
- William Joyce’s Oscar-winning film immortalized in permanent exhibit
- Drive-by shooting on Lamar Ave. leaves 1 wounded, SPD investigating
- Rapper wanted by U.S. Marshal detained in St. Martin Parish
- Is your vehicle registered? Citations may come after April 14 deadline