COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ark, (KTAL/KMSS) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens to be aware of scammers calling and pretending to work with the Social Security Administration.
According to CCSO, deputies received reports about scam calls coming from a Camden number (870) 807-5814, and they say the scammers are claiming they are with the Social Security Administration.
Deputies say they are not sure what the scammers are wanting, but there will be a warrant for their arrest. CCSO is asking residents to refrain from giving the callers any information.
- One more day of rain and improving weather conditions for the weekend
- Texas police bargain their licenses to avoid prison. New bills could end those deals
- Possible survivors detected by “thermal imaging” of capsized lift boat in the Gulf
- Vaccinating & Vacation: Saving the Travel Industry and Saving Lives
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility