BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The number of presumed positive tests for COVID-19 officially reported in Louisiana has risen to 19, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
All four of the new cases added to the tally since a 14th case was confirmed by Gov. John Bel Edwards Thursday morning are in Orleans Parish, according to the LDH website dedicated to coronavirus updates and information.
The other cases are in Caddo, Lafourche, and Jefferson. No deaths from the coronavirus have been reported.
More Coronavirus News
- Southern System’s statewide vaccination event huge success at SUSLA
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- More vaccinated Americans report side effects from Moderna than Pfizer, study finds
- Why does the second COVID vaccine shot have more side effects than the first?
- LSU Health Shreveport to give J & J vaccine this weekend at Brookshire Grocery Arena