BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The number of presumed positive tests for COVID-19 officially reported in Louisiana has risen to 19, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
All four of the new cases added to the tally since a 14th case was confirmed by Gov. John Bel Edwards Thursday morning are in Orleans Parish, according to the LDH website dedicated to coronavirus updates and information.
The other cases are in Caddo, Lafourche, and Jefferson. No deaths from the coronavirus have been reported.
More Coronavirus News
- Looks like President Biden’s ‘America Jobs Plan’ will not have GOP support in Louisiana
- Missing stimulus check? File 2020 tax return with the IRS
- Gov. Edwards’ COVID briefing: LA Wallet launches feature to reach vaccine card digitally
- Stimulus checks: Will Americans get another direct payment? White House responds…
- Texas emergency SNAP benefits to continue through May