BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gov. John Bel Edwards is addressing the Resilient Louisiana Commission on Friday morning.
According to the organization, “the Resilient Louisiana Commission is charged with helping chart the state’s path from COVID-19 to a stronger and healthier economy that is more resistant to future disruptions.”
The virtual meeting is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
- Rapper Mystikal breaks silence on dropped rape charge
- Bossier City: Mayor-elect announces appointment of Chief Administrative Officer
- Arkansas woman says murder of grandmother was ‘to appease God’
- Press Conference at 11:00: Commercial boat capsizes in stormy seas south of Grand Isle, 6 of 18 crew members recovered
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property