HOUMA, Louisiana (KETK) – Hurricane Ida is so strong, its winds tore off the roof some buildings.
A man captured the strong winds of Hurricane Ida ripping the roof off of a building in Houma, LA.
In the video, the roof can be seen flying over another building and missing it as it rolls and crashes into the ground.
There was no word of any injuries of that incident.
Houma is not far from the Louisiana coast where Ida roared ashore as a Category 4 storm generating 150 mph winds.
- Victim fatally shot outside Willis Knighton Bossier ER identified
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cross Lake Bridge remains shut down after winds flip mobile home
- Former Monroe Police officer indicted for assaulting an arrestee and attempting to cover it up
- Veterans Voices: WWII in the Pacific with Steven Ellis
- Arkansas state senator resigns, takes lobbying role