(KTAL/KMSS) – The Texas Department of State Health Services has announced the vaccine allotment for the week of Feb. 1.
According to the listing, CHRISTUS-Saint Michael Health System in Texarkana will receive 600 doses and the Texarkana-Bowie County Family Health Center will receive 1,000 doses. Both are expected to receive the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.
Here is a list of other East Texas Counties receiving doses of the vaccine:
- Walmart Pharmacy / Cass County / Moderna: 100, Pfizer: 100
- Marshall-Harrison County Health District / Harrison County / Moderna: 500, Pfizer: 500
- Hope Community Medicine-Carthage / Panola County / Moderna: 200, Pfizer: 200
- Hope Community Medicine-Center / Shelby County / Moderna: 200, Pfizer: 200
- Hope Community Medicine-Tenaha / Shelby County / Moderna: 100, Pfizer: 100
- Wellness Pointe – Mount Pleasant / Titus County / Moderna: 100, Pfizer: 100
If you have a fever or cough, you might have COVID-19. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. Keep track of your symptoms. If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get medical attention right away.