St. MARTINVILLE, La (BRPROUD) – The St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office released this statement on Wednesday:
Due to the impending Hurricane Delta, Parish President Chester Cedars has declared a State of Emergency for St. Martin Parish and has requested a voluntary evacuation of Lower St. Martin Parish (Stephensville and Belle River) effective immediately.
In addition, St. Martin Parish Schools will be closed on October 8 and October 9.
- GM showcases new electric Hummer, teases flying taxi
- Third confirmed coronavirus variant is reported in Texas
- Brookshire’s Grocery Co. launches waitlist for COVID-19 vaccines
- Suspects wanted for Harrison and Panola County burglaries, including theft of firearms
- Program aims to make Louisiana high schools ‘more relevant’