TEXARKANA, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – Drive-thru screening is slated to start Monday at the Lansdell Family Clinic in Texarkana, according to the Miller County Office of Emergency Management.
Screening will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the clinic in the 82 Plaza Shopping Center on Hwy 82/East 9th Street, in Texarkana, Arkansas. That’s across the road from the entrance to Cooper Tire.
Officials provided the following “visitor screening tool” Thursday for the public to determine whether they need screening:
- Fever of 100.4ºF within the last 14 days
- Cough/Shortness of Breath
- Traveled outside of the country or state in the last 14 days
- Had contact with anyone who has lab confirmed Novel Coronavirus within 14 days of symptom onset
Texarkana and county official say they are also working with UAMS-Texarkana to conduct a drive-through screening location in the near future. Once dates, location and times are confirmed, they say they will post the information.
- CDC panel meets Tuesday to vote on COVID-19 vaccine priority
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Louisiana adds 5,058 new COVID-19 cases, 41 more deaths since Wednesday