NEW BOSTON, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – A former educator at Texas High School faces charges of inappropriate behavior with students.
New Boston Police said Ashlyn Bell, 24, faces one count of sexual assault of a child and two counts of improper relationship between teacher and student.
Investigators said the alleged incidents happened in New Boston in November.
TISD said on Friday that Bell, an instructional aide who joined the district last year, is no longer employed with the district.
- Get rid of your old medications at Drug Take-Back event in Texarkana
- Texarkana specialty hospital installs new COVID-19 filter
- Marion County walkup COVID-19 vaccine clinic switches from J&J to Pfizer
- BeLikeCJ: Foundation established in memory of SWAR student-athlete who passed away following ATV accident
- Texarkana schools collecting teddy bears, blankets for abused children