NEW BOSTON, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – A former educator at Texas High School faces charges of inappropriate behavior with students.
New Boston Police said Ashlyn Bell, 24, faces one count of sexual assault of a child and two counts of improper relationship between teacher and student.
Investigators said the alleged incidents happened in New Boston in November.
TISD said on Friday that Bell, an instructional aide who joined the district last year, is no longer employed with the district.
- Texarkana shelter feeds the community on Thanksgiving day
- TxDOT prepares for winter weather ahead of winter season
- TexAmericas Center acquires contracts, assets from Lone Star Railcar Storage company
- Texarkana man arrested for attempted assault, kidnapping
- LifeShare Blood Centers offer Thanksgiving gifts to donors through Wednesday