TEXARKANA, Ark. (KTAL/KMSS) — The Overton Brooks VA Medical Center announced Thursday that it is partnering with the Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs and the Arkansas Department of Health to offers its second drive-thru COVID-19 testing at the Texarkana Veterans Clinic.
According to Overton Brooks VA, the next testing is Saturday, Aug. 8, from 8 a.m.-noon. The clinic is located at 910 Realtor Avenue, Texarkana, Arkansas, 71854.
The Shreveport VA hospital, the ADVA, and the ADH join the nation to stop the spread of the virus. Along with state partners, over 130 tests were completed during the Aug. 1, drive-thru.
Eligible Veterans, and their spouse or caregiver, in the Texarkana area, are urged to get tested without leaving their vehicles’ comfort.
- AP source: Gruden, Payton fined for not wearing masks
- Governor Hutchinson announces Halloween will not be canceled
- 20,000 American flags placed near White House to remember lives lost to coronavirus
- Gov. Edwards: Public emergency declarations by committee ‘not a workable scenario’
- Coronavirus in Ark.: Gov. Hutchinson announces additional 486 confirmed, 112 probable COVID-19 cases Tuesday