Texas high school student hospitalized after vaping at school

Top Stories

TOMBALL, Texas (CNN) – A Texas high school student was hospitalized after vaping at school.

It happened Monday in Tomball, where the male student collapsed after taking a hit off of a vape pen before an orientation meeting.

The school says a staff member was nearby and immediately called 9-1-1.

A former student was there and said another student gave the teen the vape pen.

And that he would not wake up after he collapsed.

The incident happened after school hours.

No word on the student’s condition.

Copyright 2019 CNN. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Loving Living Local 600x600

Don't Miss