BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Arkansas Poll: More than 60 percent of respondents support Trump, Cotton
- Two men caught on camera stealing at Shreveport Family Dollar
- Edwards rejects bill to give lawmakers more emergency power
- Man shot in Hot Springs Saturday morning dies, suspect arrested on suspicion of murder
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket