WASHINGTON, D.C. (KELO) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
On Twitter, The Washington Field Office said it is seeking information to “assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- White House COVID-19 team to brief public as states ease restrictions
- TAPD: 14-year-old accused of shooting mother, her boyfriend is in custody
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?