DELCAMBRE, La. (WKRG) — The shrimping community of Delcambre, Louisiana is already feeling the effects of Hurricane Laura’s storm surge. Shrimp Boats that are docked in the Delcambre Canal are hanging on dearly. Reporter Britt Lofaso was on the scene in the middle of Laura’s wrath.
Laura made landfall about 1 AM near Cameron, Louisiana with winds of more than 150 mph.
- Captain Shreve girls down Benton for 5A State Championship
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview
- SPD: Man charged in connection with shooting death of woman in MLK area
- Cassidy, Kennedy vote NO on COVID-19 relief bill that includes $1,400 checks
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended