BATON ROUGE (WGNO/WVLA) – There will be a celebratory parade for the National Champion LSU Tiger football team on Saturday, January 18.
The Tigers (15-0) beat Clemson 42-25 in the national championship game Monday night .
The parade will start at 11 a.m. at LSU’s school of music. The parade will go through LSU’s campus and end up at the west side of Tiger Stadium via Victory Hill.
The national championship celebration will begin at 12 p.m. outside the west side of Tiger Stadium.
There will be free parking, food, championship gear and also a performance from Parish County Line.
Admission is free so fans are encouraged to come out and honor the team.
For more information about the celebration click here.
As Coach O would say…”Go Tigers!”
- Tasmin Mitchell Relives LSU’s last Final Four Run
- From overlooked to making the Nationals 40-man roster
- LSU lands top transfer linebacker
- Former LSU OG Damien Lewis has full confidence in Myles Brennan
- Video Breakdown: What makes Joe Burrow the top draft pick for Bengals?