This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Austin mass shooting: 1 suspect in custody, another still at large in 6th Street attack
- From clubs to scrubs: Professional golfer on why she went from golfing to fighting a global pandemic
- Exclusive: Children ran over and left injured after truck drives into home and flees scene
- Blue Origin auctions first seat on crewed space flight for $28 million
- Red River’s Kaitlyn Antilley signs with BPCC