This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Shreveport police investigate drive-by shooting in Allendale neighborhood
- Shreveport city leaders praise hospital employees’ response to shooting inside facility
- Family wants justice for mother and son killed in Plain Dealing
- “White Pride” billboard gains attention again, thousands sign petition for removal
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19