A Florida woman is thankful after her dog saved her life.
A fire started in Casey Meadows’ Lithia home early in the morning.
Her father was outside smoking a cigarette when he saw the smoke coming from the house.
He banged on the window to wake his daughter up, but something beat him to the punch.
Meadows had already been alerted to the fire by her dog, Gator.
“Well at first, I’m like, ‘stop’ because he likes to cuddles with you and stuff like that, and then I said ‘quit, quit’ and then he was pouncing on me, licking me in the face and I finally came to and then I started smelling it, like smoke, I’m like, ‘oh my gosh this is real,'” Meadows said.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2DBiQZF