BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- ‘Stop Celebrating Genocide’: Vandals target Providence Christopher Columbus statue
- LSU’s Offensive Chemistry Ready for Starkville
- Judge denies accused cop killer’s attempt to get charges thrown out
- Bossier City man dies in UTV crash near south Bossier intersection
- Firefighters calm frightened girl after crash by letting her paint their nails