BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Work search requirements resume Sunday in Louisiana as governor urges those that can to go back to work
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
- Congress confronts challenges of reopening schools
- Overton Brooks VA in Texarkana to offer free drive-thru COVID-19 testing for veterans
- US lawmakers push for revitalization fund to help restaurants around the country