COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ar. — A single-vehicle crash claimed the life of a Magnolia man over the weekend.
According to police, the accident happened on Saturday evening in Columbia County.
Clarence Radford, 51, was driving along Columbia County Road 61 when the vehicle veered off the left side of the roadway and struck a tree.
Radford was pronounced dead at the scene by the Columbia County Coroner.
- Deadline nears: How to submit your claim in Apple’s $500M iPhone slowdown settlement
- SPD seeks help identifying theft suspect
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Student aid: Now is the time to file
- Walmart reimagining store design amid pandemic